Monday, January 21, 2013

Only YOU


Dear You,

I think im not suitable for you,
I think im too 'good' for you,
I have a lots of weaknesses,
I have a lots of disadvantages.

You & I,
We are 2 diffrent mankind in this universe,
We are different in our character,
We are different in looking up for a solution,
We are different in our way of thinking.

Dear You,
Lets stop here,
Im tired of a long journey,
Im tired of waiting,
Im tired of keep on walking.

Dear You,
Please forgive me!
Forget me not!
I hope we will meet again in future!
Please find some1 else!
It is for your own sake!


Till then,bubye!

6 comments:

  1. Tini,ni namanya morayan.hehe. bosan thp guling2 kt umh.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. sy faham. kalau dah tahap meroyan kebosanan kat umah tu. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sbb fhm tini.hehehe. serius sumbat.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. To farina hunny,
    Insya Allah x.huhu. ni meroyan. Xleh tdo.2 yg kuar entri mcm2.hehe

    ReplyDelete