Wednesday, February 29, 2012



Assalamualaikum wbt.

Everyone has their own problem. So, do I. But, my problem is much more complicated compared to others. It is because it is involving people's around me. Ececece. Speaking London. I need to start thinking in English language because this semester i've got many courses that taught in English. Whether I like it or not i MUST think in English, speak in English, write in English, everything in English. I used to use English as a medium of my conversation long long time ago. But now. History remain history. 

Towards the end of my studies, i am getting LOST. Totally lost in crowd. You need to be very outstanding in order to survive in the real world. Hey dude, the real world isn't the same as your DREAM world. It's totally different. That's the fact. Lives is keep on changing. I don't know whether I can survive or not. Pheww. You will never know before you try right? Hehehehe. So, the conclusion is simple. Try everything that you would like to try. But, you should know the limit that you have. And learn from the mistakes that we've done. Me??? I am such a complicated person right now. It's not very easy for me to adjust/ adapt myself to keep on the right track. 

I need my old life. I need my old memories. Memories remain memories. Nothing can change that. It sounds that I feel very frustrated yawww. Hehehehe. Not I am not. Maybe, there's something better for me in future. I hope that I can have such a great life without worrying about the tiny little things. Rasanya semua orang mahukan kebahagiaan. Tiada siapa mahu hidup dalam keadaan yang berduka lara, jiwa dan raga, makan hati berulamkan jantung pisang. Tapi, we never know what is going to happen in future. We can only plan but we should prepare Plan A, Plan B and Plan C as a back up plan. 

Hurm. Life is not complicated. The choice is yours. You will decide which road that you're going to take. Either highway or alternative ways, it's in your hand. Just ask yourself, what do you want in your life. Until we meet again. Daa,=)

No comments:

Post a Comment