Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY, please be nice to me





Dear mum,
I really2 miss u.
I miss u a lot.
But, probably i miss your cooking,=(
I really2 wanna go home.
It's hurt me a lot.
I wanna be with u all the time,=(


Dear En.Ahmad,
It's quite long time that i didn't meet u.
Till we meet again.
But, im not very sure when can i meet u.
Well, my life has turn upside down.
A lots of thing to settle.
A lots of thing to do.
Hurm.....


Dear my lovely roomate,
Im sorry if I didn't spend much time towards u.
Well, it's our final semester.
I quite busy with my project & classes.
Im sorry if i didn't sweep the floor, tidy the bed.
My table also always in a messy condition.
Im really sorry about that.


Dear MYSELF,
U have to be strong.
U have to be fit.
U have to be patient.
U have to accept the fact.
U have to understand's others.
U have to respect others.
U should have a positive attitude.
U should have a pure heart.



:: Tidak semestinya peluang hanya datang sekali ::
:: Mungkin itu bukan rezeki ::








1 comment: